Lounging around outdoors sounds more and more like the ideal activity to lots of people. If all you want to do right now is stretch out on your patio furniture and take in the sun’s rays, you should be able to do that in extreme comfort. It’s never fun to relax on a hard or dirty surface, though. There comes a time in the life of every piece of furniture where the cushions could use a refresh. That’s why we’ve compiled this guide to introduce you to the best replacement cushion for outdoor sectionals!
How to Know When You Should Replace Your Outdoor Sectional’s Cushion
Outdoor sectional cushions unfortunately don’t last forever, and it’s important to know when it’s time to change yours out. You don’t want to relax on a cushion that’s worn down to the nub or covered in infectious germs, so make sure to be vigilant about keeping an eye out for the following signs that your cushion needs replacement:
● Excessive wear and tear. This one will be pretty easy to spot. If you notice that your outdoor sectional cushion is all torn up and just generally looks messy, it’s probably time to spruce it up. All sorts of events can cause this kind of damage to your furniture over time, resulting in scratches, rips, or holes that make your sectional appear uncomfortable.
● Mold growth. When cushions are left in certain humid environments, have spilled liquids left on them, or are generally not routinely cleaned, mold can start to grow, which is a huge problem. Using furniture that has mold growing on it can put you at risk of serious illness and is a danger to your health. For the safety of you and your guests, it’s imperative that you toss out any items that are housing mold or other bacterial growths. While a phenomenon like wear and tear will occur naturally, you can take proactive measures to protect your outdoor sectional from mold by keeping it clean and out of humid environments that encourage mold growth.
● Faded fabric. Much more innocuous than mold, faded fabric on an outdoor sectional cushion simply doesn’t look very nice. This one is mostly up to personal preference as how much a discolored cushion will bother somebody varies from person to person, but many will find that they want to go ahead and replace their cushion. The color of your cushion can fade for a few different reasons, but time is the main one. If your sectional catches a lot of sunlight (which is likely as it’s an outdoor sectional) this will speed up the discoloration process as well. A great way to combat this is to buy a high-quality cushion that will last a long time, and you can’t do much better than Sunbrella replacement cushions for outdoor sectionals.
● Unappealing stains. Everyone likes to have a good time on their outdoor sectional, which means the cushions will probably earn a stain or two over the years. This may not be bothersome at the start, but if the stains get big enough it can cause problems. Particularly nasty stains can foster the development of mold. Generally speaking, though, most stains won’t present actual danger but make your outdoor sectional cushion look visually unattractive.
● Time for something new! Sometimes, there isn’t anything wrong with your cushion. Maybe it’s time for a new look to your outdoor aesthetic and you just want to buy a replacement cushion for your outdoor sectional to change things up. With a variety of colors to choose from, Sunbrella sectional cushions are a great choice for anyone looking to spruce up their décor.
The #1 Replacement Cushion for Outdoor Sectionals
We’ve covered what an outdoor sectional cushion in need of replacement looks like, so now it’s time to dive into where you can find the best replacement. If you read the above section and realized that your sectional cushion already needs to be refreshed, don’t fret! You’ve come to the right place – Custom Cushions has the best replacement cushions for outdoor sectionals around using Sunbrella fabric. These cushions are completely customizable so they’re perfect no matter what kind of outdoor sectional you have.
Before we discuss the wonderful customizability options these Sunbrella cushions offer, we should address the basics. Any Sunbrella outdoor cushion from Custom Cushions is guaranteed to be an excellent product that completely satisfies your needs, delivering high-quality fabric that looks incredible and lasts longer than nearly anything else in the business. Designed from the ground up to protect against many of the typical causes of cushion degradation, these Sunbrella cushions come with UV ray protection and resistance from mold and bacterial growth. With Sunbrella, you won’t have to worry about the common problems we talked about above. In fact, if you go with the specialized Sunbrella Rain fabric, you can enjoy the best water resistance in the industry on top of the previously mentioned benefits. It may be unfortunate that you have to replace your outdoor sectional cushion now, but once you install your new Sunbrella cushions you can relax in style.
Speaking of style, the product lines Custom Cushions offers do more than just protect your furniture from the elements; they look fantastic while doing so. You also won’t find customizability this deep anywhere else in the industry. Want a hinged outdoor sectional cushion? You can buy one with rounded or squared corners in whatever size you choose. Or maybe your outdoor sectional needs a chaise cushion? They’ve got that too. Customers rave with complete satisfaction about the durability and style of their new custom cushions. You no longer have to decide between a product that looks beautiful and one that lasts a long time – you can have both! Other stores might give you a headache trying to find the right size and specifications for your cushion, but you’re in good hands here. Choose the best replacement cushion for your outdoor sectional today and rest easy knowing your furniture will serve you well for a long time to come.